Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Beautiful Scarves

Last week I posted a blog about using scarves to accessorize an outfit and, if you look at the outfits I have put together on Polyvore, you will see that often I include a scarf.  It is a quick way to add color and pizzazz to any ensemble.  I am always on the lookout for stores with colorful and unique scarves.  Well, I found that store last week in Thomasville, Ga. - it is called EarthLover.  Find it online at www.earthlovershopping.com.  Tammy was kind enough to give me a tour of the store - filled with fair trade and eco-friendly items from 42 different countries.  I was particularly drawn to the jewelry and scarves.  The scarves are incredibly beautiful and unusual.  They each have a story. check these out
 
All kinds of fabrics - even some made from Indian saris.  Be sure and make a trip to Thomasville to look at these scarves and see the store.  Or go online to shop.
P.S.  The jewelry was amazing, too.  I bought a beautiful Guatemalan bracelet for a friend's birthday and couple of bracelets for myself!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment