Monday, September 10, 2012

Go Wild with an Animal Print Scarf!

Did you ever have a day when you felt down in the dumps and decide that a trip to the mall might perk you up?  Well, today was that day for me.  Had to pick up a french press coffee pot for my husband (because I broke his over the weekend), so I made my way to Penneys first.  I have been looking for an animal print scarf for myself (I love adding a scarf to an outfit!), so I cruised by their accessories department.  They did have a large number of really pretty scarves and found one for $15.  Here is one I found at Chico's for $49 which I love, so there is a large range of prices you can pay for an accessory that will perk up an solid color dress, suit or blouse.  I like it with red, black, brown, gold, white - you name it!

 
Check out my "Fall Day in NY" post below for another example of how to use an animal print scarf.  It can really spice things up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment