Thursday, September 13, 2012

It's OK to Be Yourself or You Don't Have to Be Perfect

In case you think that I am always dressed perfectly, let me just say that is not true!  There are days I hang out at my house with my yoga pants on or days like today when I went to exercise the horses at my favorite stable, Hands and Hearts for Horses in Thomasville, Georgia.
www.handsandheartsforhorses.com  It is a therapeutic riding stable for people with various disabilities and riding there has been  great help to my grandson.  Anyway, of course I'm not going to wear good clothes or worry about my appearance when I am around the horses (doing something I love!)  Some days it's fun to not think about putting together an outfit.  Today I looked totally non-glamorous, and loved every minute of it!  Being yourself and doing what you love is all good!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment