Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Colorful Fall Coat/Jacket

Yesterday I went shopping with a client to round out some essentials in her wardrobe.  One thing I thought she needed was a versatile fall/winter jacket.  I also have been dying to see her in orange (which she said she did not like) because she has peaches and cream skin with freckles and auburn hair.  We were in luck at Talbots www.talbots.com where we found a blanket jacket/coat in a cute a-line shape in multiple color plaid (brown/orange/fuchia)-perfect for cooler weather.  I also had her try on an orange pullover sweater underneath.  Fabulous combination and it looked great with her coloring.  Here is the coat:


A jacket in a plaid with multiple colors is fantastic for your wardrobe - you can wear it with so many things.  I highly recommend and encourage you to not be afraid of color!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment