Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Lab Tests Are Normal - Now What?

Well, after having a sore throat off and on for a month, I went to the nurse practitioner who ordered some tests - a throat culture and mono test.  Both came back negative, as I suspected they would.  Flare is viral in nature.  Now what?  My usual way of dealing with flares is to rest more, pray for healing and eliminate what I am stressing about.  Stress is a sure recipe for a decline in my healthy state.

However, I asked a very wise energy healer friend of mine what she thought about the throat flare-up.  She mentioned that where I am experiencing the problem is my blue throat chakra and that perhaps the problem was that I was not speaking my truth.  And that I should listen to my spirit and intuition.Whoa. That caught my attention and gave me pause.  Now I am examining what truth I am suppressing.  She also recommended that I perhaps have a Reiki session, which I am going to do.  The journey to healing begins in finding my truth and walking in it.  So that is what I am going to do.  Stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment