Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Can You Wear a Skinny Crop Pant?

Yesterday I went shopping to see if I could find some of the cute crop pants in lovely colors that I have seen in the magazines and e:mails from my favorite stores.  My first stop was Talbots, because I saw some really colorful crops in an e:mail.  I tried on at least 7 pairs, both in their Signature fit and Curvy fit.  Keep in mind that I am pear-shaped and I have bought a pair of Signature slim ankle jeans there before and really like them.  I absolutely hated the way the super slim crops looked on me - showing very lump and bump (even with shapewear.)  Made me look like an ice cream cone!  So I moved on to the Curvy fit crops and viola! they looked just right and weren't too tight, just skimming instead of squeezing.  So if you are planning to go look and try on some slim crops, keep in mind your body shape.  My feeling is that if you have curves that I would go with something not quite so tight.  But more importantly, try on lots of styles and shapes and colors.  What I finally bought were some khaki ones, instead of colored ones (these come in a bunch of colors,) because they will go with more tops and I need something more versatile.  So go have some fun shopping - I know you'll find some that look great!







No comments:

Post a Comment