Friday, March 29, 2013

The Shopping Fast is Over!

Woo-hoo!  My shopping fast is over - Lent ended last night.  Guess where I was today?  Checking out all the spring clothes out there - it was a feast for my starving shopping soul.  So much color and prints.  Black and white, shades of orange and coral, blues and greens. And so much on sale today!  I ended up buying a couple of tops on sale at Ann Taylor (30% off) and Ann Taylor Loft (40% off).  I also saw tons of beautiful dresses at both places and I was happy to see plenty of A-line and full skirts in addition to sheath dresses (which don't work for a curvy body.)  Here is one of the blouses I got:




It will be perfect over navy pants and jeans or even colored skinny or straight-leg jeans.  I encourage you to get out there and check out the beautiful spring clothes.  Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment