Friday, March 22, 2013

My Fast from My Shopping Fast

I confess.  I actually found some cash in my purse that I had received before Christmas and decided to go in to Chico's and look around at the spring fashions.  I really have missed checking out all the styles and colors for spring this year since I have been on this shopping fast (since January 1, 2013.)
Sooooo, I did find a cute top with blue, green and white that I could wear with many pants and shorts and it was just within the cash amount I had in my purse.  So I bought it and love it.  Can't wait to wear it.  Here it is:
 I do intend to continue my shopping fast until the end of Lent, not July 1, as I first promised.  Shopping is fun for me, even if I don't buy anything, and I love helping other ladies find new items for their wardrobes and clearing out items that no longer fit or look good from their closets.  Call me if you'd like some help!

No comments:

Post a Comment