Monday, October 8, 2012

Bootie or Not to Bootie?

I have been wrestling with whether to buy a pair of short boots (or booties) for myself this year.  I have three pair of cowboy boots that I love, so another pair of "boots" seemed excessive.  However I recently bought a beautiful tan sweater tunic from Chicos that I plan to wear with everything this fall and winter, so I have been keeping my eye out for a tan bootie that might look cute with it.  Today I checked out the new DSW shoe store in Tallahassee - what an amazing place!  The very first pair of boots I saw were tan suede booties - which actually fit great and were comfortable.  Sam and Libby-here they are, so cute and only $50!


I didn't have to invest a lot of money which was great!  I highly recommend checking out DSW http://www.dsw.com/ especially the loads of boots that they have - tall and short, all styles and colors.  Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment