Thursday, November 21, 2013

Delicious Gluten-Free Cookie Mix!

Since I started eating gluten-free, I have been experimenting with making a good chocolate chip cookie that is gluten, soy, dairy and egg-free.  I was making them from scratch and spending a lot of money on different flours and ingredients.  One day, I came across Pamela's Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix at our local health food store and decided to try it.  I substituted 1/4 cup applesauce for the egg in the recipe and I have even substituted a dairy and soy-free butter spread for the real butter.  They are so delicious!!!  I have even found it in the Green-Wise section of our local Publix store.  I am a sucker for a great chocolate chip cookie.  Sometimes it is OK to just treat yourself.  Try it and you will see what I mean!!
http://www.pamelasproducts.com/products/baking-mixes/pamelas-chocolate-chunk-cookie-mi/



No comments:

Post a Comment