Friday, May 17, 2013

Stories of Fear and Worry

When we were in California, we stopped in a little coastal town called Morro Bay.  Beautiful little fishing town with some small shops and pretty views.  We stopped at one shop called Poppy, where I had spied some cute tops in the window.  My husband browsed and found these amazing cards by Marylou Falstreau called Women and the Hourglass, full of powerful messages for women.  I snatched up bunches of them, because the messages were so real and I could relate to each one.  My husband picked up this one and said we needed to put it in our bedroom, so I could meditate on it.


I hadn't noticed that there was a little girl inside the dress of the woman and it reminded me that I need to let that little girl out with a sense of fun and freedom.  My imagination has been going wild with opportunities for her to play.  Do you have a little girl inside you who wants to come out and play?  What would she do if she wasn't fearful and worried (especially about what other people would think-that's my challenge)?  The day is full of opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment