Monday, November 12, 2012

Cool Skinny Jeans for Grown-up Ladies (NYDJ)

I have a good friend who has been after me to try on some Not Your Daughters Jeans.  I had recently discovered Chico's So-Slimming Jeans, so I had not tried the NYDJs.  However, on a recent trip to Dillards, I passed by the NYDJ section and saw some really cute patterned skinny jeans.  Thinking to myself a) I would look ridiculous in those skinny jeans and b)someone with my shorter stature and full butt should never wear those jeans, I threw caution to the winds and took some to the dressing room.  Lo and behold, they looked pretty good!!  They didn't make my rear end stick out in an unflattering way.  I really love them.  They are a burgundy python print (very subtle) and there were other fabrics and prints, too.  I also tried on some NYDJ regular straight leg dark denims.  Looked good and felt comfortable.  I like the rise on NYDJs and the waist sits at a very flattering place on the hip.  Anyway, go check them out - here are the python print skinnies - they come in gray also.


No comments:

Post a Comment