Thursday, February 13, 2014

Why Do You Need a Life or Wellness coach?

It has occurred to me after talking to friends, family and associates that most people do not know what a life coach does.  Hence, they are reluctant to take the step, make the commitment and spend the money.  But they are stuck in some aspect of their life- in relationships, with their health, with a life transition, or they just need someone to encourage them and get them unstuck and moving.  That is what I do as a life and wellness coach.  I work with women who are struggling and need some direction.  And I like to do it with a spiritual twist.

I have been through a lot of challenges in my life, including divorce, single parenthood, chronic illness, retirement, and spiritual searching.  I have worked in the health field all of my adult life.  I have also been trained to help women create the life that they really want.  To be stronger, healthier, more energetic, and confident.  Are you tired of being tired?  Do you want to look and feel better?  Do you want more energy to play with your kids or grand kids?   Do you want better relationships? Do you need someone to give you a little kick in the pants (gently, of course!)?  My ideal clients are out there looking for me.  And I am looking for them. Are you one of them?  I hope so!  We can work together by phone, Skype, Facetime, e:mail, or in person.  Give me a call at 850-510-0173.


No comments:

Post a Comment