Thursday, August 30, 2012

I have been giving a lot of thought to my new business and what might help women who are having a little trouble putting outfits together from their own closets, letting items go that don't fit or they haven't worn in years and facing the daunting task of buying new things that go together and will perk up their wardrobe.  I think sometimes at the bottom of all this discouragement and uncertainty is a basic disatisfaction with their bodies and how they look and feel.  I am hoping to offer suggestions and ways to overcome this negative body image and help women to begin to look at themselves with new appreciation and self-confidence.  All comments and suggestions are welcome. One of my favorite verses is this one:

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.  Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment