Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Love the lucy Walkabout Pant and Capri!

A couple of years ago, my husband and I were in San Francisco where I discovered a great store for buying activewear.  It is called "lucy" and you can find locations and merchandise at www.lucy.com.  I went in to buy a nice pair of yoga pants (stepping up from my Target pants) and ended up getting yoga long pants, yoga capris, and some exercise tops.  But the greatest find was the lucy Walkabout Pant and Capri. 



They are kind of a hybrid of exercise pant and casual pant and I have worn mine running errands, out to lunch, hiking, traveling, walking and exercising.  They are soooo comfortable, but look very neat.  The fabric is water-resistant and they come in 3 different lengths.  It was so nice not to have to get the pants shortened.  They are perfect for wearing on an airplane - not heavy material, comfortable, deep pockets and keep me warm.  Check out the lucy website - they have some great stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Capri and seems to be perfect loose clothing for exercises. Great clothing availability and that too at such reasonable rates is making Carbon 38 workout clothes quite unique from others. Their site carries description of all products with exact sizes and fabric. Discount coupons are another tempting factor to shop with them.

    ReplyDelete