Thursday, October 8, 2015

A Flawless Jean!

It has been quite a while since I have posted about a fantastic jean.  But I have to tell you about these: the new Flawless Jean by Talbots.

I know what you may be thinking, a fantastic Jean from Talbots?  Aren't they for old ladies?

I am here to tell you, No!

How did I discover these and what is so great about them?

I happened to wander in to Talbots during the late summer to look for some tops, preferably on sale. After my purchase of a really cute plaid shirt, I noticed the salesperson unpacking some jeans.  I asked her what kind they were and she told me they were their new Flawless Jean just being introduced in the stores.

Always on the hunt for an amazing jean, I asked to try some on.  They weren't even on the shelves yet, but that did not stop me!  I saw that they had curvy and regular styles in different washes and in slim, jegging, bootcut and straight legs.  I tried on the 5- pocket ankle jean and they rocked.  Super flattering.  They passed my best friend test (my BF asked me where I got them before I even said anything.)  I also tried on the curvy, because I have some "junk in my trunk," but after comparing, I chose the regular.  I have short legs and am long-waisted, so the ankle jeans were just the right length. For flats and to tuck into boots.

It seems that Talbots has listened to their savvy, style-conscious customers, slimmed down the legs, moved the pockets to a more flattering spot, and adjusted the fit in these jeans.  They really are trying to jazz up their clothing a little.  Way to go, Talbots!  Well done on these Flawless jeans!

Why not run out and try some on today?  They are only $89.50!  The slim ankle jeans are shown below.  I would wear them with some cute flats, wedges or boots.
https://www.talbots.com/online/browse/jeans/_/N-10235

Bonus:  they have some really cute sweaters, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment