Friday, June 21, 2013

Cute Seersucker Jacket!

Free day - no appointments = shopping!  Took myself to Talbots today, because I got an e:mail that everything in the store was 30% off.  When I got there, I remembered that all full-priced jackets were 50% off!  Not thinking that I needed a jacket in hot June, I perused the store.  My eyes saw a really cute seersucker jacket that had a nautical print lining.  Regular price $149.00, today $75.00.  Fantastic for a lines jacket.  All the sale jackets were marked down even further.  The seersucker jacket looked really cute with a red tank, but any bright color would look great.  Here is the jacket:

 
Check it out and while you are there, see all the other jackets - I scored a lapis blue jean jacket for $40:

Happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment