Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Organizing Your Jewelry

One step in shopping your closet is to organize your jewelry, so that you can see what you have and what still looks good.  My jewelry was a mess - some in boxes, some in jewelry boxes, some on a tray and some just spread out on my dresser.  I kept telling my husband I needed a larger jewelry box and I was tired of seeing everything all over the place.

But instead of buying me a new bigger jewelry case, which we did not have room for in the bedroom, he bought some supplies and made "wall art" on which I could hang much of my jewelry.  He started with picking a beautiful frame that went with the decor of the room.  Then he ran wires across the the frame and attached the frame to the wall.  Next he found a pretty bathroom towel bar and mounted it on the wall. He bought some stylish hooks to hang on the towel bar and, voila!, wall art where I can hang my jewelry.  This is how the finished pieces looked after I added my earrings and necklaces and I just love it!!


Try this imaginative way to organize and display your jewelry!



No comments:

Post a Comment