Sunday, January 6, 2013

First Week of Shopping Fast for 2013

Well, my first week of my shopping fast (no buying clothing or shoes) for six months went relatively smoothly.  I avoided my usual shopping haunts and kept busy with cleaning up Christmas mess, working at the riding stable and keeping appointments.  However, the second day I went to a yoga class  www.myhalfmoonyoga.com and it was cold and rainy.  I didn't want to take off my warm socks, but I couldn't get any traction on the mat wth them.  So I took my socks off and then my feet were cold.  I looked longingly at the yoga socks with grips on the bottom that a couple of the ladies were wearing and thought, "I am going to get some of those today."  Then I rememebered that I wasn't buying anything new until July 1, 2013. Rats!  Oh, well.  I guess I will survive with what I've got.  Or just have cold feet :-( .  Pep talk to self - You can do this!!  Stay tuned for ideas of how to shop your closet and avoid spending money.  Comments welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment