Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Goals 2013

We are in West Palm Beach and I am contemplating my new year's goals. Have you thought about yours?  Do you want to make a lifestyle change (diet, exercise, style, wellness)?  Or possibly your spiritual life?  Maybe today would be a good day to seriously consider making some changes.

My goals for the new year include incorporating anti-inflammatory foods in my diet which will help with joint and muscle pain, trying some new activities, such as kayaking and hiking, and spiritually getting to know Jesus better.

After you have come up with a few, write them down, and then start researching what small steps you could take to begin to make them happen.  Try and incorporate some fun into your goal setting.  If you need help, contact me on my website www.lifestylesbyjane.com.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment